Monday, June 20, 2011

Eat For Success

Dream Dessert Shake


Seeing the array of tempting, irresistible confections around me, I felt the urgent need for something sweet, healthy and absolutely appetising. Something that I would have no qualms about having again and again. Something that I could indulge in whenever I needed my sweet fix. So I experimented with various things and came up with the following. I love it and look forward to having it again and yet again.

The Recipe

250 ml cold/room temperature low fat milk; 2 scoops (50 gms) French Vanilla Nutritional Mix Powder; 1 scoop (25 gms) Protein Powder. Blend with 2 cubes ice and keep ready.

1/2 avacado cubed; 1/8 cup sago boiled until transparent; 1/4 cup papaya, cubed; 2 slices starfruit for garnishing; tall glass for serving.

Place the papaya, sago and avacado in three layers in the glass. Pour the cold shaker over and garnish with starfruit. Serve with a long spoon and eat it slowly, savouring every, delicious mouthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment