Friday, July 31, 2015

Nourishing Hair Mask


                                                                    Protein Hair Mask

This has to be one of the best recipes I ever found.  More than three decades ago, while browsing through an old book I found this recipe for shiny , well kept hair.  I had no idea what protein was, but never the less I copied it down in my best hand writing and added it to my prized collection of recipes.  Years later, I found it and made it and use it regularly.  It's very effective and my hair has never looked better.

The Recipe:

1/2 cup thick curds (yoghurt), 1/4 cup very ripe papaya; 2 tbsp good quality protein powder; 2 tbsp pure coconut oil.

Blend the papaya, curds and protein powder to a thick paste.  Transfer to a glass bottle or storage container and stir in 2 tbsps of coconut oil.  Apply required amount all over your hair and scalp and keep on until dry.  Wash, rinse and shampoo hair as usual.  You will see the difference after one use.  Hair will be healthier, stronger and shinier.  Use three times a week initially.  After 3 months use it once a week regularly.  Store the remaining Mask in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before using.





https://www.withlocals.com/host/ruth-isaac/






No comments:

Post a Comment