Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Creamy Cream Cheese Ice Cream



Home Made Ice Cream

Ice Cream has always been a great favourite in our house and so has cream cheese, although I began using cream cheese only after we came to Malaysia.  A friend of mine whom I met at a sugar craft class years ago was good enough to introduce me to a wholesale baking shop and I run riot whenever I go there.  To cut a long story short, I always stock up on cream cheese whenever I go there and make this amazing Ice Cream with the left overs.  It's a real treat to eat rich, Creamy Cream Cheese Ice Cream on a holiday after a good meal in minute proportions.

The Recipe:

1/2 cup cream cheese; 1/4 cu condensed milk; a few walnuts for garnish.

Whisk condensed milk and cream cheese to a smooth consistency at room temperature.  Transfer to air tight container.  Scatter walnuts on top.  Freeze overnight.  Keep out for 5 minutes before serving.  This is to soften the ice cream and give it a creamy texture.  Serve in tiny plates or bowls and svour its richness after a delicious meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment